Or pay in 12 instalments of £99 per month
For questions or help with your investment
connect with us by email to [email protected]
Become the Rider Your Horse Deserves!
When you join Schooling Made Simple, you'll get everything you need to make riding and training the most productive, the most effective and the most fun it’s ever been for both you and your horse. Including...
- Lifetime access to the 9 essential modules of bite-sized training and demos every rider needs in order to learn how to truly understand their horse and give him the moment by moment help he needs
- Instant access via an app for quick reference anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection
- Our 25 page illustrated A-Z map and compass to guide you through all stages of the training process
- Group Q&A calls so you get the answers to your specific questions
- A thriving members’ community to support you and your horse on your journey
- Coaching, feedback and friendly advice from an Olympic level coach and an Olympic level athlete with expertise and experience in riding horses, schooling horses, starting horses, saddle fitting, equine podiatry, problem solving, sports psychology, fitness training...
What Our Members Are Saying:
"I have benefitted SO much from the online teachings of Derek and Jo. They are clear, complete, interesting and highly experienced… There is not a question I have asked that has not been answered to great satisfaction with verbal info or videos to boot. I cannot recommend their program more… from beginner rider to experienced no matter what level of horse, or breed."
"I am so glad that I signed up for your course Derek and Jo, I absolutely love it. You explain everything so clearly."
"Paige is 16 and has been with me 8 years so when I joined I didn’t expect big changes. I have no current trainer and no mirrors to watch. I can’t tell you the thrill of feeling her grow underneath me, lifting in front and covering the ground like never before: I feel like I’m on Pegasus! The most exciting part is that I didn't know how much my horse had to give!"